Blue to beat the February blues...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Following SJ's reveal of her ink Daria satchel I was quite apprehensive about mine arriving but as soon as I opened the parcel, it was LURVE!

The colour is a rich indigo and looks really lush. :yahoo: Definitely a keeper!

A big thank you to the fellow Tpfer, who had a hand in this - you know who you are...:smooch:

I'm not good at long, drawn-out reveals - I'm on a half-day and the kids are waiting to go out.

So, here she is - modelling pics to show all three ways to wear it:

Attached Files:

2. Lovely mssw! Looks fantastic with your outfit :tup:

3. Ohh it's a lovely colour, congrats.

Do you have something holding the shape? as mine doesn't hang like that, mine goes much floppier!!

xxxx

4. Gorgeous colour, perfect match to your top:smile:! I already know the bag is versatile and yummy(mouse grey here). Congrats!

5. Really like it mssw. It looks fab with your outfit. I wear a lot of blues especially in summer and would love something like this. The strap makes it very versatile too.

6. Looks fab on you! congratulations!

7. Ohhhh Mssw!! It looks beautiful :love: you look amazing with her too she really suits you! :yahoo: She is a lovely colour too!

8. I was going to say the same think Julie...mine is much slouchier.

I love that colour!!! :love:

9. smashing bag that looks great on you. Enjoy and congrats :biggrin:

10. That's gorgeous! Congrats. I love your top too! :biggrin:

11. Wonderful blue - really love your new bag.

12. Missw, this looks so beautiful with your jeans and top. So glad you are so happy with it - its been a fantastic reveal week this week - we are being spoilt!! :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS !

13. Gorgeous!!! Nice modelling pic can congrats ! :biggrin:

Btw, can i ask 1 question? Is it can fit in A4 file? Thks!

14. Mssw, that bag looks absolutely lush! I love it on you. What a beautiful colour too. That is one seriously good buy. Congratulations! xx

15. Stunning bag - looks great on you. Enjoy!!