Blue Thalassa??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABlovesH

Feb 16, 2011
I'm searching for my perfect blue color. I *think* it might be Thalassa, but I'm wondering if this color has a lot of variation between different dye lots & leathers? In some pictures it looks like a muted, dark royal blue and in other pictures it looks like a deeper, richer version of Blue Jean. I am very confused!! Which color will I be getting if I buy something in Thalassa? If it is more like a dark Blue Jean, I would be thrilled but if it's more like a muted royal, I'm not going to even bother to search for it. Or does this color vary so much that there is no way to know what I will end up with?? Thank you!!

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
there are a lot of threads on Thalassa that u can read here but just to give u the Cliff Notes, if u get a NEW Thalassa, it will be that darker blue.

when BT first was introduced a decade ago, it was a shade or two darker than BJ and had contrast stitching just like BJ.
Then it was rested.
When it was reintroduced again, it was a darker blue and without the contrast stitching. Dont know why H did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.