Blue tempete- Need your opinion on this color

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I am choosing between black matte gator and porosus blue tempete, both are B30. Which one should i get? This will be my first full exotic. I have a b25 touch togo w matte gator, is the B30 matte gator redundant?

noegirl likes this.
  2. What color is your Birkin Touch? Matte black is a forever classic IMO.

3. My B25 touch is also black

4. If there are times your B25 touch isn’t large enough and you find yourself wishing you had a black B30 then getting the B30 in matte black gator isn’t redundant imo. But if u find your B25 the right size for all occasions then i’d Get your next B in a different color.

5. I would looooooove to see what blue tempete Gator looks like. I would probably choose that because you already have black and the blue will still be subtle but just a little different. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6. BBC likes this.
  7. Black matte gator would always be my choice

BKC likes this.
  8. Blue Tempete is a very elegant color blue

papertiger and BKC like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice