blue stonewashed nikki

mlo918

Nov 14, 2007
does anyone own this bag? i know it was from last season bags. but just curious if anyone owns this bag. there is a picture of leighton meisser with this bag and its absolutely beautiful.. just curious if anyone has pictures and if there is anyway possible to still get that in that color...

I have two Blue Nikkis. One is royal and i think the other one is stonewashed blue. Check out my post with photos. The first photo is royal. Correct me if I am wrong. Royal came with gold hardware while the other blue came with silver hardware. They are both so wonderful, I ended up keeping both. :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/i-am-blue-bag-heaven-but-am-i-197544.html#post4203132

these bags are amazing!!!! the royal color is gorge too!!! :smile: thanks for posting! :smile:

Thanks. I think Nikki is really my favorite RM style. It slouches so beatifully and feels very comfortable on the shoulder. It hold a lot and looks very casual chic. I was thinking about getting a yellow nikki but of course it is really hard to find now. Sigh. Hopefully Rebecca will come out with more nikkis in beautiful colors in the future.