Blue Spy!!

I apologize guys. I was a little over zealous with the last thread. They are having preorders for the black and cognac spys only. There is only a picture of the blue spy.:sad:

dceneus said:
I apologize guys. I was a little over zealous with the last thread. They are having preorders for the black and cognac spys only. There is only a picture of the blue spy.:sad:

That's a dirty trick Saks did. Show the blue, but only offer black and brown. Sheesh!

amanda said:
i hate when department stores don't have pics of all the different colors or use the pic of a color is actually sold out.

I also hate when you can't see the bag in the colors available. You think by now all websites should be able to do that! Umm...I think I just said the same thing but in diff words, Amanda. Sorry =)

Greenie said:
I also hate when you can't see the bag in the colors available. You think by now all websites should be able to do that! Umm...I think I just said the same thing but in diff words, Amanda. Sorry =)

lol, that's ok, it sucks enough to be reiterated.

Is that cognac a different shade than past season's cognac? I just cancelled my black preorder for the cognac, but looking at the color swatch, I'm thinking I may have made a mistake. It looks like a much lighter leather than the usual cognac.

I don't see a photo of the blue spy, but I see one of the honey. Why do I keep going to look at this bag? I used to not like it at all, but it's growing on me ........ :shame:

clinkenwar said:
does it seriously say the bag may not ship until december 30th..holy moly...:wacko:

I think they just republished the same page from the last time the bags were on pre-order - last December. When I ordered my black spy Dec. 21, it was the same page - picture of a petrol bag - with the same ad copy.

When you put the bag in your cart, it says it's expected to ship 3/15/06. I think Saks was just lazy and didn't quality control their page before publishing.

Or I'm wrong, and in that case, they're nuts.

Oohh la la... I like the blue spy. How come they have 2 versions of black, one that comes around 3/15 and the other one that comes around 4/14? :weird: