Blue Spy!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am not sure if this was posted as yet but Saks has the Blue spy right now on their website. www.saksfifthavenue.com.

It looks really nice (imo)

2. I apologize guys. I was a little over zealous with the last thread. They are having preorders for the black and cognac spys only. There is only a picture of the blue spy.:sad:

3. That's a dirty trick Saks did. Show the blue, but only offer black and brown. Sheesh!

4. funny, I was just tricked looking at that too!

5. wow! i do like the blue! but how sad is that? they should at least change their pic!

6. i hate when department stores don't have pics of all the different colors or use the pic of a color is actually sold out.

7. I also hate when you can't see the bag in the colors available. You think by now all websites should be able to do that! Umm...I think I just said the same thing but in diff words, Amanda. Sorry =)

8. lol, that's ok, it sucks enough to be reiterated.

9. And great minds think alike ! ;)

That's such a bummer, the blue is so beautiful.

10. does it seriously say the bag may not ship until december 30th..holy moly...:wacko:

11. Is that cognac a different shade than past season's cognac? I just cancelled my black preorder for the cognac, but looking at the color swatch, I'm thinking I may have made a mistake. It looks like a much lighter leather than the usual cognac.

12. I don't see a photo of the blue spy, but I see one of the honey. Why do I keep going to look at this bag? I used to not like it at all, but it's growing on me ........ :shame:

13. I think they just republished the same page from the last time the bags were on pre-order - last December. When I ordered my black spy Dec. 21, it was the same page - picture of a petrol bag - with the same ad copy.

When you put the bag in your cart, it says it's expected to ship 3/15/06. I think Saks was just lazy and didn't quality control their page before publishing.

Or I'm wrong, and in that case, they're nuts.

14. Pretty!

15. Oohh la la... I like the blue spy. How come they have 2 versions of black, one that comes around 3/15 and the other one that comes around 4/14? :weird:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice