Blue Sky Today . . . My Madison Tessa Has Arrived

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Thanks to my super awesome SA, I was able to order a new bag with PCE--he suggested the Madison Tessa, and showed me a sketch in the computer.

Long story short . . . I decided to take a risk, and I'M SO GLAD! Love, love, love this bag and will be ripping the tags off tonight.

It's very similar is shape to the Audrey satchel; however, it's BIG, and there are 2 pockets on the front. There is straps are connected with some bling-y silver hardware (soooo pretty), and the lining is tan.

The leather is very soft and slouchy (just what I like), and it's sky blue in color (somewhat similar to the periwinkle Audrey). I never did get an Audrey, so I'm thrilled with this bag. It's quite large, but perfect for me and my needs. Even DH thinks it's "nice" (ha!).

030.jpg

034.jpg

She is gorgeous!! Your so lucky! Do you know if this is the only size the Tessa is available in? She looks too big for me but I'm loving the style. The pleated pockets up front are too cute. What is the style #?

My nephew would flip! His preschool girlfriends name is Tessa!! Does it come in green? If so, I have to buy it because not only does he love Tessa, he's always telling me I need a "green purse because that's my (his) favorite color!"

Thanks so much for the comments!

The style number is 15053. I can't find the receipt with the price, but I'm thinking $698 (I used PCE to purchase). My SA said it will be officially released in May. Right now, it comes in black and sky blue. I'll bet the black is gorgeous, too!

Modeling pics. to come!