Blue saphir clemence vs electric blue togo

MARTY1975

Feb 19, 2016
Hi, I need your help... I own an electric blue kelly in 32 togo and a blue nuit birkin and now I was offered from a reseller a blue saphir kelly 35 in clemence that I was my dream bag. Does anybody have a comparison shot of saphir clemence and togo BE to see if they are too similar? I bought this BE on september because the saphir was not offered. Now I feel unsure because in some picture BS look similar to BE, in other a bit lighter than BN that is what I want... maybe if I can see a photo with this two color with same light and flash will be very helpful. Thanks for your help...

Hi, I need your help... I own an electric blue kelly in 32 togo and a blue nuit birkin and now I was offered from a reseller a blue saphir kelly 35 in clemence that I was my dream bag. Does anybody have a comparison shot of saphir clemence and togo BE to see if they are too similar? I bought this BE on september because the saphir was not offered. Now I feel unsure because in some picture BS look similar to BE, in other a bit lighter than BN that is what I want... maybe if I can see a photo with this two color with same light and flash will be very helpful. Thanks for your help...
BS is darker and less "pop" than bleu electrique. Picture of a BS clemence evelyne and a BE clemence picotin, both with flash. And a picture of Katie Holmes with a BS clemence evelyne, no flash

Yep, Bleu Saphir in Clemence is like an exciting navy, if that makes sense. It's not "pop" like BE. Bleu saphir in, say, chèvre is much brighter (I have an SO ordered partially in this). If you're looking for a beautiful blue that works like a neutral but is not as dark as Bleu Nuit, BS in Clemence will be lovely. I'm dying for a BS Clemence bag.

Reactions: csetcos
blue saphir clemence is a mid navy and appears like a soft neutral versus the bright pop that is BE. To me, blue saphir only looks like BE if comparing BE togo and BS in swift. As a fellow blue lover, I can definitely justify having all three blues in your collection if the budget allows:smile:

Yep, Bleu Saphir in Clemence is like an exciting navy, if that makes sense. It's not "pop" like BE. Bleu saphir in, say, chèvre is much brighter (I have an SO ordered partially in this). If you're looking for a beautiful blue that works like a neutral but is not as dark as Bleu Nuit, BS in Clemence will be lovely. I'm dying for a BS Clemence bag.
Thank you for your help, I do love blue and in this period I prefer kellys over birkins, and all my blue bag are birkin except of BE. BE is beautiful but is not a neutral blue... I am very happy to add this BS to my blue collection.

blue saphir clemence is a mid navy and appears like a soft neutral versus the bright pop that is BE. To me, blue saphir only looks like BE if comparing BE togo and BS in swift. As a fellow blue lover, I can definitely justify having all three blues in your collection if the budget allows:smile:
I agree.... thanks!!