blue saphir? blue marine? older blue roi?

I don't...I was looking through the thread and did not find it immediately. But I do think there is a photo of all the blue bags with their names, IRRC. But I have an appointment in town and I know if I go back to Angels thread I am lost forever, LOL!!

That birkin looks to be a closer match to K's bag, doesnt it....:idea:

Le sigh...

(I am all cow I am all cow I am all cow I am all cow)

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

CB - i just looked it up, it is bleu roi too! she has both in kelly and birkin! :nuts:

This picture is outstanding. It's so outragiously beautiful and droolworthy!

Here is angels blue roi in the front, it defintely has more green undertones.....

attachment.php

sandias bag is the old bleu fonce katels bag is bleu marine and i am sure the birkin in japs pic is bleu jean (no matter how bleu roi changes druing the years it never ever was that light with greyish tones in it )

bleu sapphire always was and is an "electric" blue with purplish tones and pazt pics comes the closest tohow it is in real life.
seriously i wish resellers would get their names right

sandias bag is the old bleu fonce katels bag is bleu marine and i am sure the birkin in japs pic is bleu jean (no matter how bleu roi changes druing the years it never ever was that light with greyish tones in it )

bleu sapphire always was and is an "electric" blue with purplish tones and pazt pics comes the closest tohow it is in real life.

d@mn you are good lilach! :heart:

Actually Lilach, the birkin was purchased from the boutique 2 yrs ago as bleu roi. We were amazed at the difference between the bleu roi of today vs. the dye from just 2 yrs ago. Really a huge difference. Both lovely, just different.

Actually Lilach, the birkin was purchased from the boutique 2 yrs ago as bleu roi. We were amazed at the difference between the bleu roi of today vs. the dye from just 2 yrs ago. Really a huge difference. Both lovely, just different.

seriously i would double check with claude ( we all know sa´s are sometimes not the best source ) i am seriously shocked as that bag looks exactly like bleu jean always looked (within variation) like stitching and all. if that is bleu roi i am lost for words. do we have an interior shot? bleu rois always was a darker blue no matter the year hence my surprise (bleu roi changed a lot during the years i knoe as there are only few years i adore the shade but it never looked like the bikrin in question)

please again do not think i am the little miss knows it all etc etc i am just majorly shocked here and i would advise to check on that bag ! :smile:

Lilach, your input is always valuable! In this instance, we are 100% positive. I thought it was bj croc too, but the owner ALSO has a bleu roi wallet/agenda thingy purchased at the same time...which matches that same color! Amazing. The SA used was top of the lot...and still is I must add! Just goes to show, the dyes can be really different from year even with the same name. random

Last edited: