blue saphir? blue marine? older blue roi?

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
Does everyone agree this color is blue saphir? The darker pics look like blue marine to me...? I would love to identify the color of this bag below as I'm trying to identify a 32 sellier (nilo tho, not porosus), a year older than this bag, and it is identical to this color, both in the light and without light.

thanks in advance! :heart:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120295562317&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...=8&ps=15&item=120295562317&_trksid=p3984.m106

Jun 27, 2006
i camethisclose to buying that bag from sandia last night katel!!!!!!!!! beautiful bag, but i only hesitated bc i have a blue sapphir lizard kelly and it looks pretty much the same color, with natural lighting and without. anyways, looks like someone snatched her up already! i hope it went to a PFer..

Japster

May 8, 2006
WI
I'm holding my Bleu Sapphire 35cm Birkin, Avandome's Bleu Roi Croc Birkin and kissing HermesMonkey's Blue Roi Kelly.

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
The color is Bleu Saphir--unfortunately the true color should be somewhere in between the two photos Sandia has in natural and regular lighting. One of the better photos I've come across showing Bleu Saphir in shiny croc from that time is the 35cm Kelly that came up for auction at Christies awhile back and even then it's slightly darker than it should appear. Here's the picture that DQ had posted. If you look at the inner lining in Sandia's photos and even at the bag itself you'll see the slight purply tone which Bleu Roi does not have.

Attachments

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
Thank you everyone so much for your ideas and hermesmonkey, avandome and japster I'm crying over that picture - OMG!!! I'd be in a heavy molesting state there too......:drool:

maybe I'm dingy and this color below is completely diff from sandia's auction...maybe I should have just put up these pics first...but the croc below looks exactly (to me) like the croc in sandia's auction, cept it's not poro, of course.......what does everyone think about the color below? It could be blue roi darkened from age, blue saphir, or blue marine (my guess, thanks to a true expert)....does anyone think it's not blue marine? It's V in a circle

Attachments