Blue saint cyr Birkin and emotional help

Hi, good to know, how old is your B? do you baby it extra or wear it normally? are you satisfied with the color? sorry for so many questions but i am in big trouble of making decision...:sweatdrop:
I've only had it for a few months, I don't particularly baby it like I did with my first B. I was worried about the color, too, when I first got it, but find it goes really well with a variety of outfits- I tend to wear mostly neutrals like grey, navy, white, and black, so I use bags and scarves as pops of color. But of course, it comes down to if you are happy with it!

I am sure you would be able to rock it, but its me a boring woman who never wear bright/light things.

Just be little careful when using this bag, wear only pre-washed jeans and stay away from black jeans if possible. Double check the bag for any unexpected stains after returning home... I know it sounds like a lot of work but totally worth ...

Regarding age, I am not young but still wear whatever I feel like, don't let the age thing pull you back from all the fun... ;). I think mature women can totally rocking this color.

Now the color, I am a neutral person too and TBH I try stay away from light color as well. I specific asked my SA not to offer me any white, pink or bright colors (except red) because these colors don't work well with my current wardrobe, my personality and lifestyle. I know if I get one of these, they will end up sitting in my closet collecting dusts. H bags are too expensive and beautiful to be put away in the corner of my closet, thus I only ask for colors that I know I can use without thinking too much...

Therefore if the color really bothers you and too afraid of using it why not ask your SA to local another color for exchange so that you will enjoy it much more?

When I first got my Birkin, I didn't use it for 6 months because of all the fears you listed. Now that I have been using it, I love it even more. It's meant to be a workhorse and endure lots and lots of love :blush: Don't over think it and start enjoying the wonderful bag! Mine is also in Clemence and it looks soooooooo much better after some good usage. Congrats on your new B!!!

When I first got my Birkin, I didn't use it for 6 months because of all the fears you listed. Now that I have been using it, I love it even more. It's meant to be a workhorse and endure lots and lots of love :blush: Don't over think it and start enjoying the wonderful bag! Mine is also in Clemence and it looks soooooooo much better after some good usage. Congrats on your new B!!!

Thats such an encouraging post, nice to know yours is doing great, may i know which color is yours?
And i still have not used mine as of now , too scared, its actually its on a dubai based reseller website these days

I have a KP in blue St Cyr swift and I love it! I really don't worry about color transfer at all, this color seems pretty safe from it so far. (I have had etoupe for years and it's rubbed against all sorts of colors with no worry at all.)

I really wish you would enjoy this. It's such a beauty. And it's for any age!!! I'm in my 40s and I wear whatever color I want. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Thats such an encouraging post, nice to know yours is doing great, may i know which color is yours?
And i still have not used mine as of now , too scared, its actually its on a dubai based reseller website these days

Its actually a darker blue called Blue Indigo so I wasn't too afraid of color transfer but I was pretty much freaked out about it touching anything LOL. However, I will say I love it sooooo much more with each use.

My gf has a Craie B30 and it hasn't color transferred :smile: I think you'll be ok! Just don't use it in the rain with jeans or something!