Blue saint cyr Birkin and emotional help

Funny thing about Hermes is that its making me like and use colors that i would have never even thought of. I have always used black, dark brown bags, never thought that i would get a so light blue bag for myself, but every time i look at the bag it looks soooo beautiful.
Its just that if i am 50 i want to look 50 years old, does not want a bag that shows that i am trying to be a young woman. Do you think this color can still maintain the grace and sophistication if worn with black clothes?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,068
What an interesting colour, looks like between blue Paon and turquoise. And in a sturdy leather like Togo, in the unlikely event if colour transfer occurs it is easily erasable. 50 is not overage for this colour , not at all.

The lighting is deceiving, Jadeite--Blue Saint Cyr is actually a lighter true blue, sort of a more intense Blue Atoll. . . . But is is a lovely color. There are some other pix with better lighting on the Forum.
OP, appreciate your good luck and enjoy your bag!

Funny thing about Hermes is that its making me like and use colors that i would have never even thought of. I have always used black, dark brown bags, never thought that i would get a so light blue bag for myself, but every time i look at the bag it looks soooo beautiful.

Its just that if i am 50 i want to look 50 years old, does not want a bag that shows that i am trying to be a young woman. Do you think this color can still maintain the grace and sophistication if worn with black clothes?

I had the twilly so wraped it around, would get another one to match, dont want handles to darken.

This color I feel is appropriate no matter what age you are!! It's such a beautiful calming color!! And yes, it will add a beautiful pop of color with black clothes! You made an amazing choice [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Congrats. And 50 is not old at all. The colour is beautiful. H does amazing colours. Clemence is a fun leather that I personally like. I think you will enjoy this beauty. [emoji7][emoji4]

This is not quite as light as Blue Cyr but this photo of Christine Lagarde screams "grace and sophistication to me!". Enjoy your new B....it's so lovely! :smile:

Attachments

• Christine Lagarde Hermes Birkin.jpg
    Christine Lagarde Hermes Birkin.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 727