Blue Roi Reveal- Opinions needed! :)

Jan 11, 2010
I just received this Blue Roi, and need your opinions! I truly love the color but am trying to decide whether to keep it or return and wait for a darker navy?
Opinions much appreciated :smile:

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 129
  • get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 111
  • get-attachment-2.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-2.aspx.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 139
I think Bleu Roi is lovely-its a great neutral blue that should go with everything. And if you truly love it, keep it, and then when the next blue comes out (Dark Night) go see it in person and compare the two! Whichever calls to you more, keep!;)

It is a gorgeous bag! The leather is perfect! The lighting in the store made it appear more navy than your second pic.

I agree with Susan - keep it and if something better comes along then you can make up your mind!

The picture in the second post is more its true color.

Oh, now I see the picture from your second post. It's a super gorgeous colour imo. It's dark enough that it works as a neutral yet it still stands out.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I think it's beautiful!
I really like Blue Roi as it's not a 'dark dark navy' blue, for me it's the perfect dark blue, if I want a darker bag I prefer to use Black.
But like others have said you may want to wait & compare it with the new 2011 Dark Night.
I hope you find your perfect Blue Bal, good luck!

Last edited:
With leather like that, I would say she is a keeper. I see Purple undertones from the second pic, must be my monitor. The BR I have seen IRL is nothing like that. Perhaps it could be the lighting.