Blue Roi Reveal- Opinions needed! :)

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Is this really Bleu Roi? Maybe the lighting is 'off' but it looks different somehow.
It's gorgeous though and the leather is really nice.

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
I think Bleu Roi is lovely-its a great neutral blue that should go with everything. And if you truly love it, keep it, and then when the next blue comes out (Dark Night) go see it in person and compare the two! Whichever calls to you more, keep!;)

Jul 8, 2007
It is a gorgeous bag! The leather is perfect! The lighting in the store made it appear more navy than your second pic.

I agree with Susan - keep it and if something better comes along then you can make up your mind!

capbaggirl

O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
Australia
I think it's beautiful!
I really like Blue Roi as it's not a 'dark dark navy' blue, for me it's the perfect dark blue, if I want a darker bag I prefer to use Black.
But like others have said you may want to wait & compare it with the new 2011 Dark Night.
I hope you find your perfect Blue Bal, good luck!

Last edited:

tsuarsawan

O.G.
Apr 2, 2009
Melbourne Australia
With leather like that, I would say she is a keeper. I see Purple undertones from the second pic, must be my monitor. The BR I have seen IRL is nothing like that. Perhaps it could be the lighting.

LadyBo

Oct 23, 2010
I think it is gorgeous. I have a bleu roi day and it's so versatile. The leather on yours is fabulous.