Blue roi lambskin

nycdiva

O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
I know the bag sold out 6 months ago, but if you girls could help me I would much appreciate. I bought the bag when it first came out and now I am kicking myself for returning it. If you see it and the price isn't marked up please let me know. I have been checking enbay periodically, but I refuse to pay a 20-30% mark up on a bag.TIA

may i ask--is it 20-30% on top of what the bag used to cost or what it would cost now... and are you factoring in tax that might have been paid. if it is brand new and this much above OLD price, then i can't say you will find any better... or should really expect to. i mean, why? it's a coveted color AND now a jumbo is worth that much more!!!! (and may soon be extinct!) BUT if it is 20-30% above current price for this size (which sounds like even more today) then well maybe you can or try to negotiate... good luck

well if maxi it's less than, but if jumbo it's only like 10-15% more than i think... and as of today could be same price!!!!! eek!!! if you love it you might want to go for it... because anything else you even like less will be that much in a store it seems... good luck

try to negotiate with the seller, see if they could sell it on some other platform than ebay, ebay fees are so ridiculously high, let's say the bag was 2850(old price for lamb jumbo), adding tax, coming to 3100, then ebay fee around 200, and paypal fee around 130, they're not making alot of profit here...oh and if you're doing a BIN on ebay, use bing ********, it gives you $200 instand discount.

I have to agree with Rhianna.... I am an Ebay seller and have sold a caviar blue roi jumbo... and to be honest, you cant really go buy the 2650 price, the new price is 2995 plus the tax, plus the ebay and paypal fees ( NOW its close to 18% especially with store fees) that at $3500, your not even making much as crazy as that sounds. I still have one Blue jumbo left in caviar but I'm not sure if I should keep it or not since people constantly are looking for it. Hey, if theres someone willing to pay, I'm always willing to sell...

WOW, I totally didnt even see that its the medium size. Well, theres really no way to inspect it since its sold out worldwide so Im not sure how you could even do that...You can always post the pics in the forum and get their opinion.. It looks good to me and I still think 2995 isnt such a bad price considering the new medium flap price, tax, ebay and paypal fees, etc....