Blue Roi/Bleu Roi Velo released?

vang

Jul 7, 2008
I only started reading the B threads after I "discovered" the new Velo style by chance. By then the it is sold out everywhere. I would love to get a RH Canard Velo but the chances are very very slim since even the F/W collections are released.

Now that it's gone, my next best alternative would be one in Blue Roi.

Does anyone here know if it has been released?

the website still has the blue roi velo on it as of today. another option you might want to consider is anthracite...i have the canard velo (thanks to a great tPF member)...i find that anthracite appeals to me as a canard lover, more so than blue roi, if that makes sense.

Bal NY had a blue roi velo on Sunday this past week - but it may have gone by now

good luck! you'll love the velo style when you get it :smile:

the website still has the blue roi velo on it as of today. another option you might want to consider is anthracite...i have the canard velo (thanks to a great tPF member)...i find that anthracite appeals to me as a canard lover, more so than blue roi, if that makes sense.

Bal NY had a blue roi velo on Sunday this past week - but it may have gone by now

good luck! you'll love the velo style when you get it :smile:

YES! I am also considering Anthracite,especially after seeing some of the most recent photos of the new Anthra,very very nice "steel grey". The new Blue Roi looks "Very Blue" as opposed to canard,which has hues of other tones.

I wear a lot of black,blue, and purple,a lot of denims(black & blue). Not sure if Anthtracite a better choice to match my wardrobe?

Can't make up my mind. :P

Thanks for all the other replies.Glad to know that it's the blue roi velo is already released.I was hoping to order from Bal.London,seems cheaper to order from UK then US,but I read that they don't take in mail order for the new collections yet.