Blue Quilted "Ursula" Elise... Swoon

I saw a lady on Saturday night at Sushi on Brand here in glendale carrying one. I wasnt sure if it was the sushi or the purse that was making my mouth water. It gorgeous in person!

its prolly fake...I heard somewhere that Paris and Nicole are notorious for carrying fake bags

I've seen pics of them carrying fake LV bags on the LV forum. But all of the pics of them with MJ bags look right. There's several of both of them on the celebs thread including Paris carrying two different colors of the Ursula Elise.

I actually contacted the seller of this item who claimed it was real and had tags to the bag. I dunno, for such a sought after bag I'd expect a bigger price tag.

Nocturne76 is correct, tags and receipts are very easily faked. I still believe the leather looks too smooth to be authentic. If you are going to pursue this though you'll need a lot more pictures including zipper heads, season tags, nameplate, and the bottom of the bag.

That bag is a blatant fake! The leather on my bowler isn't nearly as dark colored or smooooth as the one on CL Phoenix! If I have time tonight, I'll take a couple of close-up pics for you.