Blue Pigalle Croc? Purple Python? - In my dream? Or did I see them somewhere? Where?

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
Did I actually saw one somewhere? If so, where? How much? Was it EB?

I could've sworn that I saw something in purple python too.... PURPLE PYTHON!

Do you think these are all special orders?

:drool:

l58.jpg

http://mailpro1.free.fr/salons/olivier/louboutin/08_03/mediafiles/l58.jpg

i just heard that CL Asia is not bringing in ostrich... :crybaby: he said they are not "flashy" enough for the market... :wtf: and that these madams prefers lizards and pythons... :sad:

but the ostrich are gorgeous....!!! i am going to really feel like slapping someone if the real problem is that the ostrich are not expensive enough as show off pieces.....

I don't know what the retail on the ostrich Pigalles will be, but in previous seasons the retail for ostrich CLs have been around $1600 (I have two, in chocolate and purple) I think croc has been around $4K.

I think the blue ostrich Pigalles are TDF. Imagine if they made Declics in that material/color :drool:

Those don't look like any ostrich I've ever seen. Marc Jacobs did an Ostrich Stam (see picture), shouldn't they look like that?

I forget which site I got this picture from, but it was one of the big high-end department stores. Actually I think that came from MJ's website.

Attachments

• MJ Stam Ostritch LAVENDER.jpg
    MJ Stam Ostritch LAVENDER.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 107