Blue Pigalle Croc? Purple Python? - In my dream? Or did I see them somewhere? Where?

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
Did I actually saw one somewhere? If so, where? How much? Was it EB?

I could've sworn that I saw something in purple python too.... PURPLE PYTHON!

Do you think these are all special orders?

:drool:

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
that's the one laureen!! looks like croc indeed... :nuts::drool:
oh but i would looooove to see ostrich...!!!

Mar 5, 2008
^^I think the blue Pigalles are ostrich, but they are ostrich leg, which is why they don't have the spotty appearance that ostrich skin usually has.

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
really?? oh wow. i am learning so much in this sub-forum....
do you know which season that is from?

thanks!!

^^I think the blue Pigalles are ostrich, but they are ostrich leg, which is why they don't have the spotty appearance that ostrich skin usually has.

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
i just heard that CL Asia is not bringing in ostrich... :crybaby: he said they are not "flashy" enough for the market... :wtf: and that these madams prefers lizards and pythons... :sad:

but the ostrich are gorgeous....!!! i am going to really feel like slapping someone if the real problem is that the ostrich are not expensive enough as show off pieces.....

keya

Jan 5, 2006
I don't know what the retail on the ostrich Pigalles will be, but in previous seasons the retail for ostrich CLs have been around $1600 (I have two, in chocolate and purple) I think croc has been around $4K.

I think the blue ostrich Pigalles are TDF. Imagine if they made Declics in that material/color :drool:

sdesaye

Mar 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Those don't look like any ostrich I've ever seen. Marc Jacobs did an Ostrich Stam (see picture), shouldn't they look like that?

I forget which site I got this picture from, but it was one of the big high-end department stores. Actually I think that came from MJ's website.

Attachments