Blue Pigalle Croc? Purple Python? - In my dream? Or did I see them somewhere? Where?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did I actually saw one somewhere? If so, where? How much? Was it EB?

I could've sworn that I saw something in purple python too.... PURPLE PYTHON!

Do you think these are all special orders?

:drool:

2. Ive seen blue croc rolandos at Horatio

3. Oops, I think the Pigalles in the link I posted are ostrich.

4. that's the one laureen!! looks like croc indeed... :nuts::drool:
    oh but i would looooove to see ostrich...!!!

5. ^^I think the blue Pigalles are ostrich, but they are ostrich leg, which is why they don't have the spotty appearance that ostrich skin usually has.

6. really?? oh wow. i am learning so much in this sub-forum....
    do you know which season that is from?

thanks!!

7. ^^I think they're coming out this season. If you call the boutiques they might know.

8. :yes:

:drool:

9. :drool::drool::drool:
    do you know if they come in 70 mm?

10. i just heard that CL Asia is not bringing in ostrich... :crybaby: he said they are not "flashy" enough for the market... :wtf: and that these madams prefers lizards and pythons... :sad:

but the ostrich are gorgeous....!!! i am going to really feel like slapping someone if the real problem is that the ostrich are not expensive enough as show off pieces.....

11. I don't know what the retail on the ostrich Pigalles will be, but in previous seasons the retail for ostrich CLs have been around $1600 (I have two, in chocolate and purple) I think croc has been around $4K.

I think the blue ostrich Pigalles are TDF. Imagine if they made Declics in that material/color :drool:

12. Those don't look like any ostrich I've ever seen. Marc Jacobs did an Ostrich Stam (see picture), shouldn't they look like that?

I forget which site I got this picture from, but it was one of the big high-end department stores. Actually I think that came from MJ's website.

Attached Files: