Blue patent Sabrina or blue patent Maggie????

Jesusfreak1

May 4, 2009
Okay ladies I need your help!!! I'm trying to decide which one to get. I have heard mixed reviews about Maggie but the style is cite but Sabrina are real nice too!!! How does the patent leather hold up on a sabrina compared toa real leather??? I think the blue is soooo pretty. You all are so awesome so I'd love to hear from ya :smile:

Okay ladies I need your help!!! I'm trying to decide which one to get. I have heard mixed reviews about Maggie but the style is cite but Sabrina are real nice too!!! How does the patent leather hold up on a sabrina compared toa real leather??? I think the blue is soooo pretty. You all are so awesome so I'd love to hear from ya :smile:
I was in the same position. I just decided and purchased the maggie because i have a ton of sabrinas.

I definitely like Maggie better than Sabrina, but I don't like how the cobalt Maggie has brass hardware and the Sabrina has silver hardware. My sis and I noticed this while browsing at the boutique over the weekend.

The leather on both the patent sabrina and the maggie are compareable.. I think they hold up quite well.. I have the patent graphite sabrina and cobalt maggie.. i just compare them the leather are the same..

Well..... When I was having some issues with my zoe peeling I took it into the botique and asked them if it was normal they said no and told me I could pick something else out:woohoo::happydance:. well guess who hopped in the car with me.................... BLUE PATENT SABRINA!!!!! LARGE!!!!:cloud9::love::drool:

Well..... When I was having some issues with my zoe peeling I took it into the botique and asked them if it was normal they said no and told me I could pick something else out:woohoo::happydance:. well guess who hopped in the car with me.................... BLUE PATENT SABRINA!!!!! LARGE!!!!:cloud9::love::drool:

Congrats! Now you have the big sister to mine!

Did you get 4 Sabrinas in ONE DAY woman?! :nuts:

IMG_0559.jpg