Blue patent Sabrina or blue patent Maggie????

Jesusfreak1

May 4, 2009
San Jose,ca
Okay ladies I need your help!!! I'm trying to decide which one to get. I have heard mixed reviews about Maggie but the style is cite but Sabrina are real nice too!!! How does the patent leather hold up on a sabrina compared toa real leather??? I think the blue is soooo pretty. You all are so awesome so I'd love to hear from ya :smile:

affini

Jan 13, 2008
Okay ladies I need your help!!! I'm trying to decide which one to get. I have heard mixed reviews about Maggie but the style is cite but Sabrina are real nice too!!! How does the patent leather hold up on a sabrina compared toa real leather??? I think the blue is soooo pretty. You all are so awesome so I'd love to hear from ya :smile:
I was in the same position. I just decided and purchased the maggie because i have a ton of sabrinas.

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
I definitely like Maggie better than Sabrina, but I don't like how the cobalt Maggie has brass hardware and the Sabrina has silver hardware. My sis and I noticed this while browsing at the boutique over the weekend.

Jesusfreak1

May 4, 2009
San Jose,ca
How's the quality of the Maggie ?? I've heard some say the leather is not as good so that was my only hold back since the newer Coach bags aren't made as good

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
Shoreline, WA
The leather on both the patent sabrina and the maggie are compareable.. I think they hold up quite well.. I have the patent graphite sabrina and cobalt maggie.. i just compare them the leather are the same..

Jesusfreak1

May 4, 2009
San Jose,ca
Well..... When I was having some issues with my zoe peeling I took it into the botique and asked them if it was normal they said no and told me I could pick something else out:woohoo::happydance:. well guess who hopped in the car with me.................... BLUE PATENT SABRINA!!!!! LARGE!!!!:cloud9::love::drool:

mandabear

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Well..... When I was having some issues with my zoe peeling I took it into the botique and asked them if it was normal they said no and told me I could pick something else out:woohoo::happydance:. well guess who hopped in the car with me.................... BLUE PATENT SABRINA!!!!! LARGE!!!!:cloud9::love::drool:
Congrats! Now you have the big sister to mine!

Did you get 4 Sabrinas in ONE DAY woman?! :nuts: