Blue Patent Mahala Going Back to Nordstrom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone - MicheleS was so great to post about the blue liquid patent Mahala that was at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza and I got it delivered this week but the color isn't going to work for me. I'm returning this to Nordstrom San Francisco tomorrow and wanted to mention it in case anyone is interested in calling Nordstrom. The sale price was $798.00. Here is a picture I borrowed from jburgh in the reference library.

[​IMG] attachment.jpeg

2. Oh Starbuxx, I am sorry it didn't work out for you.

If the mahala wasn't too big for me I would love this color.

Hope someone will enjoy this bag!

3. Michele - it is a great bag and I hope someone gets it. Thanks again for posting!

4. Nice bag! Someone get it, great price I just bought the turquoise or I would be all after it. The Mahala is a great style. Thanks for the post!

5. Beautiful color, but I am not feeling the patent thing! Maybe it goes way back to having to wear patent leather shoes to church as a child! Patent does nothing for me as an adult!

6. very pretty and good sale price

7. Oh starbuxx, I'm sorry it didn't work out. For patent, I still love the plum from last year and this year's purple. But, wow, that's a great price.

8. which sf store? stonestown or downtown? i'm thinking :thinking:dun dun dun!

9. Oh I love that color! I have a smoke Mahala on the way or I'd be all over it..:nuts:

10. I returned it to Nordstrom Union Square at about 1:00 p.m. today. I already have the plum patent that I love and decided I didn't need another. It is a great bag at a great price.

11. Interesting. I just called and they said that no one has returned a JC bag.

12. It probably got snapped up in a NY second.....

13. it's more likely that the bag is not on the floor but is on its way back to the store where it was purchased because i don't think sf nordstrom carries choo. anyone interested should speak directly to the SA at sf nordstrom who handled the return.

14. I don't know if it's me or just the thrill of the chase (not like I need another bag too but there's always room for a backup) but I called again and the SA (Eliza?) told me she checked the back and asked the other SAs. That bag is nowhere to be found and she would need the UPC code to see if it's even in the system(?) It's like it's went to the twilight zone.

Oh well...I guess it's meant to be. :crybaby:

15. I called Eliza and gave her the information from my return receipt and the SA I returned it to sold it to another customer right after I returned it. Sorry about that - I didn't think there was an interest or I would have asked it to be held for a few hours.