Jimmy Choo Blue Patent Mahala Going Back to Nordstrom

starbuxxx

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
Hi Everyone - MicheleS was so great to post about the blue liquid patent Mahala that was at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza and I got it delivered this week but the color isn't going to work for me. I'm returning this to Nordstrom San Francisco tomorrow and wanted to mention it in case anyone is interested in calling Nordstrom. The sale price was $798.00. Here is a picture I borrowed from jburgh in the reference library.

attachment.jpeg
attachment.jpeg

Beautiful color, but I am not feeling the patent thing! Maybe it goes way back to having to wear patent leather shoes to church as a child! Patent does nothing for me as an adult!

I don't know if it's me or just the thrill of the chase (not like I need another bag too but there's always room for a backup) but I called again and the SA (Eliza?) told me she checked the back and asked the other SAs. That bag is nowhere to be found and she would need the UPC code to see if it's even in the system(?) It's like it's went to the twilight zone.

Oh well...I guess it's meant to be. :crybaby:

I called Eliza and gave her the information from my return receipt and the SA I returned it to sold it to another customer right after I returned it. Sorry about that - I didn't think there was an interest or I would have asked it to be held for a few hours.