Blue Patent Leather Gallery Tote?

1. Does anyone here have the blue patent gallery tote?

Do you recommend it? A friend of mine loves the color blue and is considering it, but isn't sure about the patent leather. . .

2. don't have it, but I covet it in blue

3. I think the hesitation is the patent makes it look like "plastic" on the blue. Does it look fake-looking?

However, the mahogany color looks rich and gorgeous!

4. From what I've seen on the site, I dont know if it is a dark blue or a sky blue. The tote looks like a dark blue, but the skinny looks like a sky blue. Normally, these things are made the same shade. I dont know is it the photography or what? If it were sky blue, that would e nice. I would like to see it in IRL but there's no Coach in my country.

5. That's the thing too - the wristlet & mini skinny are different color blues and don't match the tote. But personally, I like the Chelsea optic blue baby bag!

6. hmmm im not too fond of the whole patent part.. its just a little too much for me!.. except the blue is too diee forr!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice