Follow h long enough
Read buy shop listen hear long enough
You should know h NO has a lot of meaning in it
Alternatively
Get from overseas if you don't mind price difference
If you have other h buddies travelling
Or get a 2nd opinion from another store too
Every store works and order stocks differently

I have never seen Evelyne in Blue Paon (doesn't mean it isn't available though), I did see Blue Hydra Evelyne on the US site not long ago. I have and have seen Picotin in both colors this year. Good Luck.

Thank you for your answer.
OH My goodness, I just remembered that when I got my Blue Hydra Picotin, I was originally called to look at a Evelyne TPM in Blue Paon. I did turn that down, since I have Blue Colvert/Atoll in Evelyne TPM, so I take that back, I have seen Blue Paon Evelyne in smaller size. I completely forgot about that. USA boutique.

OH My goodness, I just remembered that when I got my Blue Hydra Picotin, I was originally called to look at a Evelyne TPM in Blue Paon. I did turn that down, since I have Blue Colvert/Atoll in Evelyne TPM, so I take that back, I have seen Blue Paon Evelyne in smaller size. I completely forgot about that. USA boutique.
I have the TPM in blue paon and I love the color so much that I'm looking for a bigger Evelyne.

I love blue paon a lot too, just wondering if it's difficult to match outfits in your opinion please? Thank you.
Most of the time, I wear black or dark jeans, so there is no problem with matching.

The color is SOOOOO beautiful ! I'm sure that, if you buy one bag, you'll wear clothes to match the bag :smile: