Blue or White Belvedere 2?!?!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color should I keep?

1. Blue!

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. White!

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. I bought both of these, and I can't decide!
    - I wear black 95% of the time, so either of these would pop nicely.
    - I don't have a white bag yet, but my concern with the white is that it just kind of looks like a stiff bag from afar (since the Goyard logo is less visible).
    - I may like the blue slightly more, but I also already own three other blue bags (though they're all very different styles).

Thoughts?? (Sorry about the super messy bedroom in the pics...) 20190628_170756.jpg 20190628_174323.jpg 20190628_174258.jpg

MochaCake likes this.
  2. Hi! May I know where you got them? Been wanting to get my hands on either of these 2 colors.

3. I voted for blue because you can wear it all year round. Although white looks so good too. Im sorry I know I’m not helping. I just love both colors and I think you won’t go wrong choosing either one.

4. I bought one on Fashionphile and one on Yoogi's Closet! Both were about $700 less than retail, which was very nice. I'm leaning towards keeping the blue, which means I'll be sending the white one back to Fashionphile, if you're interested in it!

MochaCake likes this.
  5. Since it’s crossbody style better keep the blue to avoid color transfer prob

golden's mom likes this.
  6. Ah, I didn't know if Goyard canvad was as susceptible to color transfer as leather is. Good to know!

7. I would keep the blue. I have the older style gray, and the back of the bag has become dull from color transfere. Because the gray isn't that different from the white, I wouldn't purchase a white crossbody bag.

8. Blue

9. Do you mean grey also has color transfer prob? I’m thinking to get a new tote in grey

10. I have had no issues it’s my grey Goyard and had it for over 5 years.

11. Thanks. I’m waiting my new goyard tote to come. Hope i will like it

12. Thanks so much for letting me know. The blue will certainly be more carefree!

13. Thank you! Will check it out.

14. I don't know that I would call it transfer, it's just dulled. It is from the first gray offering, and has been worn lots. Maybe because is is cross body that it's rubbed on clothes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice