Blue Ombre Sabrina - Suggestions Please!

guesswholala

Lassoing In Bags!
Sep 19, 2008
Shopping
Hello Everyone! Does anyone have this bag and if so, which accessories do you use with this bag, ie. wallet, wristlet, or mini skinny?

If you don't have this bag any suggestions are great appreciated as to which accessories would look great with this bag. Here's pic but, I think from seeing IRL pics that it's actually a lighter, more shimmery Blue.

http://www.polyvore.com/coach_official_site_leather_ombre/thing?id=3387041

Dec 10, 2008
Wow.. that's gorgeous. It's the first I've even seen a picture of this. Would love to have this bag. Sorry, I'm of no help, but just had to comment on the beauty of the bag.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I have this bag! It's a tough one, but I stick to the hardware color and just use my Madison gold wallet for the moment. As for accessories other than that, I use the Amanda ones for a pop of color...I know it's a bit busy, but you could also use the gold wristlet if you would prefer that.

guesswholala

Lassoing In Bags!
Sep 19, 2008
Shopping
Thanks so much! I have the new Silver metallic collection, wallet, wristlet, and mini skinny...I purchased the Silver Sabrina but, it was too small for me so I returned it but, kept the accessories for now because I really love them...what do you think about those with this bag?

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12767&category_id=1796

A bit off color but, still shimmery like the bag???

Last edited:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
^ That probably would blend very nicely! I really wish Coach would make matching accessories for all their bags! I've tried to get to the point where I can choose something that "goes" and be ok, but it's definitely stressful when I can't be matchy-matchy. :P:sweatdrop:

I ended up buying the Legacy stripe, tattersall, and resort accessory sets just so I could use with a lot of bags, but this bag is seriously difficult because of the pattern! I think you're right in that a solid that blends would be the best! I don't have the silver accessories, but I sure love them!!

guesswholala

Lassoing In Bags!
Sep 19, 2008
Shopping
Thanks so much for your imput! Oh gosh, ITA...I am very matchy matchy with all of my bags and this one just has me going bonkers...lol! I will see how these accessories go with it. I already have them but, have nothing to go with them! This may just all work out.