Blue Nile Silver Bead Bracelet

KristineNaj

Jan 12, 2013
So I have been wanting to buy a silver bead bracelet....the majority of my other pieces are Tiffany...but Blue Nile sent me a $25 off of $50 coupon, so I bought the bracelet. I have to say, I like it. Doesn't have the Tiffany name, but honestly, for 60 bucks...I feel pretty good about it.

5b99887f-2517-4640-bc96-beca93b5f40f_zpsc0f7d0e2.jpg

Congrats, it's gorgeous on your wrist!

I have been thinking about getting this one too, and now I think I have to...
How is the quality? Do you think it is a good everyday piece (with regards to durability)?

Congrats, it's gorgeous on your wrist!

I have been thinking about getting this one too, and now I think I have to...
How is the quality? Do you think it is a good everyday piece (with regards to durability)?
I think it would be a great every day piece and I will probably wear it often if not all the time. Quality wise...it seems fine to me. It's somewhat light, but I think the Tiffany one I looked at seemed light as well. It has a nice shine to it.

Oooh! that looks nice! I have a non-tiffany bead bracelet as well and I enjoy it. I also remember being surprised at how light the tiffany silver beads were... for some reason I had anticipated them being much heavier.

Enjoy!

I think it would be a great every day piece and I will probably wear it often if not all the time. Quality wise...it seems fine to me. It's somewhat light, but I think the Tiffany one I looked at seemed light as well. It has a nice shine to it.

Yay! It looks great! I would like to hear how it wears in about 6-8 months. I ask because my husband got me a sterling silver multi-chained necklace from BN that ended up losing it's rhodium plating in less than 3 months. It wasn't even listed as rhodium plated (but I believe to do make note of it now).

Cheers to the beautiful beads!!

So I have been wanting to buy a silver bead bracelet....the majority of my other pieces are Tiffany...but Blue Nile sent me a $25 off of $50 coupon, so I bought the bracelet. I have to say, I like it. Doesn't have the Tiffany name, but honestly, for 60 bucks...I feel pretty good about it.

5b99887f-2517-4640-bc96-beca93b5f40f_zpsc0f7d0e2.jpg
Very lovely. I wonder OP - how has this held up over the last few years? I have a Tiffany bead and was looking at the BN version of the necklace. Was curious if you had an update? Thanks!