Blue Nelli arrived :-)

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I'm pretty happy. It is a unique funky looking bag and the leather is so soft. It does remind me of the leather on some of the Botkiers (Sophie) that had soft leather that scuffed easily. We shall see. I plastered it with Wilsons.

The leather is evenly colored and a very pretty deep blue with a hint of purple. Not periwinkle, not Navy. My flash makes the bag a little lighter than IRL. It's the perfect size. Not huge and not small. Can hold my stuff and take a bottle of water and a book or two. I'm not going to worry about getting a Talia now. This bag fits my needs and on a scale of 1-10 on looks and functionality...I give it an 8.5.

Nellli1.JPGNelli2.JPG

Nelli3.JPGNelli4.JPG

Nelli5.JPG

Cute! That color is really beautiful, and because it's not such a bright blue it should be a very versatile color. I agree, the big circular pieces of the hardware remind me of Gustto too. :tup:

I love that bag. It's really weird I got my first Kooba today and just saw a pic of the Nelli today and thought I would love that to be my second Kooba bag. Is it quite large ?Are they just in the one size? Also what colours do they come in?