Blue/Navy Paddy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found a navy paddy at a good price at Diabro. However, I heard that taxes are tacked onto your purchase? How does this work? Has anyone purchased from Diabro before, and how did you order work out? I am pretty sure that it is on sale.

I'm tempted to order it because I can return it, but I think about the splurge and this is me ----> :wtf: However, I've been looking for a blue paddington ever since I saw bleu nuit. I just don't know what to do. I bid on one that ended today on eBay, but I didn't meet the seller's reserve.

Does anyone have good pictures of a navy paddy? If so, can you share? Or, if anyone has seen the color up close, what is it like?

Thanks! :nuts:

2. OMG how exciting Cristina!!! Unfortunately, I know nothing about Diabro, so I can only be an enabler right now! Go for it!!!:graucho:

3. Oooh, I'm excited to see navy pics/reports too. I saw one on ebay and fell in love.
    Christina, I think there is still one on ebay, with the shoulder strap? I might be wrong but you might want to have a look I think it was about $1400.

OMG I just checked Diabro and it is so cheap!!! Now I desperately want to know the deal with taxes etc as well. Is diabro definitly authentic, I've never looked at the site before.

Good luck Christina!!

4. Well, I could just return if it I don't like it, right? :shame: So far my total is hundreds less than retail, because the bag I want is on sale. I did a search here and Diabro is authentic, and recently opened a site where U.S. customers can order.

I am going to sleep on it. I have my silverado coming from AR on Monday, and I don't want to make any rash decisions and be stuck with a PITA return. I'll keep you guys posted, it's way past my bedtime :P

5. Let us know what happens Cristina!!!

6. I say go for it while it's on sale... otherwise you will continue to want it and then possibly buy it for more money later!!! :biggrin:

7. Yay! If its def authentic I say go for it! Think of it as an investment:P

8. Okay, so the latest update is... I'm still undecided :P I have been holding out for a grenat or bleu nuit paddy, those are my two most-wanted colors. So, I don't know whether to wait it out for one of those to come along, or just go with the navy and love it anyway! ;)

I also looked up some info on customs duties. I think if Diabro put the full value of the bag on the customs form, it would come out to around $125 in taxes :wtf: Do I pay those when I receive the bag, or is that added to the final total? The last time I ordered internationally was from NAP when I ordered a whiskey paddy last year, and I didn't have to pay duties.

This international shipping stuff confuses me :Push: