Blue Miranda: Literally 2 min later FedEx came a knockin and it wasn't my regular guy

Okay she is here and let me tell you, I had seen a Miranda in stores, but after putting my stuff in her maybe the BF will let me keep her????? [Yea, there no way in h-e- double hockey stick, but a girl can dream].

First, the blue online doesn't do her justice. For anyone who owns the Bleecker patchwork line, the bag is really close to the blue patent leather patch.

Working on uploading the pics on Photobucket now... not a strip tease, I already took the pics just trying to get them uploaded!

Too bad the BF can't get the site from work, SHE has to wait until 5pm to see the pics!

Enjoy your bag. It is beautiful. I just got one this Friday in Blue also, but mine is a bit darker. I guess when using dyes on purses, each one may not be exact. Now I am leaning toward the white...........Hmmmm. I will try to hold out.

:yahoo:

Enjoy your bag. It is beautiful. I just got one this Friday in Blue also, but mine is a bit darker. I guess when using dyes on purses, each one may not be exact. Now I am leaning toward the white...........Hmmmm. I will try to hold out.

:yahoo:

Yeah, the actual blue color is a bit darker than I am seeing on my monitor from the pics too! I think this color is absolutely gorgeous! Such a nice bag!! I just saw the blue carryall yesterday, and I just had to walk over and touch it! It may be a bag I eventually buy!!