Blue Lavande Giant City: SGH or RGGH?

• Silver Giant

• Rose Gold Giant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Julija

O.G.
Jul 16, 2010
Hi guys, need your help again! ;)

Thinking about getting one more Giant City (last one this year) before Giant hardware is gone and I'm really fond of Blue Lavande colour. I usually like everything purple :love:

So the choice is: SGH or RGGH?

I have now Anthracite RGGH City. Thought maybe to order SGH for a change, I really like SGH and BL combo. But BL with RGGH is also stunning. Can't make up my mind. :girlsigh:
:help:

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
New York City
THERE IS NO QUESTION for me......the Blue Lavande looks amazing with ROSE GOLD hardware! It stands out, makes the color pop, and it's unique!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
Agree with Sandy.....BL looks great with both RGGH and SGH! RGGH gives the bag a more vintage look while SGH makes the purple color really pop.

pbdb

O.G.
Jul 9, 2009
Hong Kong
I go with BL with GSH since its a cool color....I think RGGH looks best with warm colors.
But either way, both combos are stunning!!!

But since you have already the RGGH, get another combo to give you more options in your wardrobe when carrying either bag!!! Go for a different look everytime--either with GSH or RGGH bags!!!

Jessx

Jun 15, 2011
SHANGHAI
i vote for RGGH, the same as mine. :P Bleu lavanda matches perfect with RG, gives the bag a matt tone with the stunning clr of body...

PinayRN

llovebags
Jun 1, 2011
Valencia, Ca
Gsh makes the color pop more. Rggh tones it down a notch. Either one is great depending on how you want your bag to compliment your outfit.