Blue jean vs celeste?

kikokun

O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
Hi, tpfers! I am about to embark on my hermes journey with an evelyne to start with! I hope to get a blue jean or a celeste but not sure how they differ and an hermes boutique is 4 hrs' flight away! If anyone has a blue jean and celeste item side-by-side for colour comparison to share, i'd be most obliged!
I also worry about colour transfer both these colours. Any personal experience? I am a mother of two young children so i also wonder about the practicality of such a light blue.
Thanks so much in advance!

Hi, tpfers! I am about to embark on my hermes journey with an evelyne to start with! I hope to get a blue jean or a celeste but not sure how they differ and an hermes boutique is 4 hrs' flight away! If anyone has a blue jean and celeste item side-by-side for colour comparison to share, i'd be most obliged!
I also worry about colour transfer both these colours. Any personal experience? I am a mother of two young children so i also wonder about the practicality of such a light blue.
Both colors are rested
You cannot find them at stores currently
Celeste only in epsom for the candy collection
Not sure what leather you looking for
Blue jean on the other hand has white contrast stitching
They are nice too

Reactions: 27leborse
I have a clemence blue jean Evie PM and love it. The color isn't that light and I've never had a problem with color transfer. Don't have any celeste for photo comparison. Here's a pic of my Evie during a recent Disney trip. As you can see, I'm wearing super dark denim and had no issues.
IMG_2947.JPG

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I have a clemence blue jean Evie PM and love it. The color isn't that light and I've never had a problem with color transfer. Don't have any celeste for photo comparison. Here's a pic of my Evie during a recent Disney trip. As you can see, I'm wearing super dark denim and had no issues.
View attachment 3564484

Thanks, MommyDaze! The blue colour is gorgeous and looks great on you!

Reactions: MommyDaze