Blue Jean ULYSSE Leather Agenda

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
La van asked for a closer look. So i took a few pictures.

However, I cannot capture the sort of shimmering effect on the paper. :sad:

cover, back, attachment, insert, with pen, with pen closed.

i chose the three-color blank insert. There are different choices of different colors.

I also attached my pen in the notebook, and it seems it can still close well.

Attachments

• DSC02139.jpg
    DSC02139.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC02140.jpg
    DSC02140.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC02142.jpg
    DSC02142.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02143.jpg
    DSC02143.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC02144.jpg
    DSC02144.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 163
Kellybag said:
Very nice pics. I don't see the shimmer, but it was worth the try. As always, beautiful color coming from Hermes. Just lovely.

Thanks, kellybag. The shimmer is too sutle to be captured on camera.

I think gigi has the same notebook. Maybe she can do a better job. :love:

Thanks for the pics, HermesBB! Blue Jeans is my all time favourite blue shade from Hermes :love:

I just got a pen from my hubby last Fri..it looks very much like yours but I never thought of attaching it in my Ulysse. I'll give it a try. Thanks! :smile:

hermesBB said:
What color do u have in mind??? I should get the fushcia one instead, if i knew i will get the birkin in that combo... :smile:

But BJ is also lovely...:biggrin:

Do they make this in fuchsia? My SA was checking the computer for me and they didnt have any :cry:

Noriko said:
Do they make this in fuchsia? My SA was checking the computer for me and they didnt have any :cry:

I am not sure, i thought they should have it since they have almost everything in fuchsia, but as u mentioned it, i dunno... :sad2:

hermesBB said:
I am not sure, i thought they should have it since they have almost everything in fuchsia, but as u mentioned it, i dunno... :sad2:

My SA said that the togo doesnt come in fuchsia or cyclamen :cry: Unless I heard him wrong. I'd totally want that color to match. They had the fuchsia ostrich Bearn wallet, but it was in the large size *drat*. It would sooooo have gone with my agenda!!!:love:

La Vanguardia said:
Me too! :biggrin:

Gorgeous hermessBB and just the right size. Is it lightweight even with the paper?

U totally should get one, it is not heavy at all, very convenient size.
Especially since i can attach a pen to it, now it can also serve as an agenda :nuts: :nuts:

Noriko said:
My SA said that the togo doesnt come in fuchsia or cyclamen :cry: Unless I heard him wrong. I'd totally want that color to match. They had the fuchsia ostrich Bearn wallet, but it was in the large size *drat*. It would sooooo have gone with my agenda!!!:love:

duh... I am now thinking everything in fushsia ~~~:nuts: :nuts:

i saw ur BV hobo too... It is such a beautiful color :love: