Blue Jean Togo Birkin color dated?

Is Blue Jean color dated for Birkin Togo?

• Yes, it already has.

• Not yet, but soon or eventually will....

• Absolutely Not! Blue Jean is a Classic H color and always will be!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So weird, I saw someone with a new blue-jean Evelyne, I know she just got it while on vacation in France, and I totally thought it was a darker color, until I looked at it from up close and realized it is blue jean. The new blue jean Evelyne she had is definitely darker than my blue jean Evelyne, which is from 2006.

I used to not like blue jean, until I bought an Evelyne in that color and I love it. I don't know if I would like a B in that color, but a Kelly yes.

I love BJ. I have a B30 BJ in togo and really love that bag. My clothes are mostly in neutral color so I use my B as a splash of color. I wear the bag all year long but only during the day. But I don't carry "big" bag in the evening anyway.

Hi,
I'm think about getting the Birkin in Blue Jean color Togo . Would you think this color is dated now or will be dated soon?

Please help me out here! I need you guys' opinion.... :biggrin:
I'd probably pick blue orage for a more sophisticated blue color if your worried about BJ standing the test of time.

I never liked bJ and thought I would never ever like it cos BJ looks so dull next to fresher brighter blues like mykonos and blue hydra. Somehow one day, the idea of a BJ birkin started appealing to me as I thought BJ is quite iconic of H. I just bought a vintage BJ 35 B and love it. I probably would like BJ in kelly too but not other style.

My first B was blue jean, and it definitely was a popular color at the time (not that I knew that, newbie that I was). Now, I think enough time has passed that the color feels fresh again, and is perhaps approaching "classic" status? In any case, I think it's an interesting blue, unique to Hermes, and it will always have a fond place in my heart!

My first B was blue jean, and it definitely was a popular color at the time (not that I knew that, newbie that I was). Now, I think enough time has passed that the color feels fresh again, and is perhaps approaching "classic" status? In any case, I think it's an interesting blue, unique to Hermes, and it will always have a fond place in my heart!

I know this is an old post -- and does H. even make Blue Jean any longer?? -- but I pulled out my togo BJ B30 today and it just looked so fresh, especially with that white stitching -- a pop of color, yet at the same time not an eye-searing pop.

I wear almost all neutral colors and BJ is a great way for me to wear an accent color. Ironically, I don't wear blue jeans, so perhaps that is why it works with my wardrobe? Nevertheless, I think the color looks great with blue, black, grey, white, camel, ivory, taupe, tans, and even greens! -- so it is a "classic" as far as I am concerned, especially since I can even wear it throughout the year in my 4-season climate.

Cheers!