Blue Jean Togo Birkin color dated?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Is Blue Jean color dated for Birkin Togo?

1. Yes, it already has.

2. Not yet, but soon or eventually will....

3. Absolutely Not! Blue Jean is a Classic H color and always will be!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi,
    I'm think about getting the Birkin in Blue Jean color Togo . Would you think this color is dated now or will be dated soon?

Please help me out here! I need you guys' opinion.... :biggrin:

2. I don't think BJ is dated at all but a true H classic! I would have had one in a heartbeat if I lived in a warmer climate, for me BJ is a lovely summery colour, looks great with Jeans, white shirts etc. If the colour sings to you then go for it there are a lot of BJ lovers on the forum!

3. I don't think there's such a thing as a 'dated' colour.

prepster likes this.
  4. i think its overdone. its defintely a more trendy color. i like it when i see it but i personally wouldnt buy it

5. Its a true classic in my opinion!

6. I don't like it, personally, and to me, yes, I do associate it with being the "it" color from several years ago. But it sure was in demand then. It's very youthful.

7. I love it, it goes with everything and living in a warmer climate, I use it all year long!
    A true classic H color, and actually this year has been declared the return of blue
    jean in the fashion world!

8. I had one and as much as its a nice color, I couldnt see myself carrying it 10 or 20 years from now. Im in the NYC area, tha's probably why. I Sold it for a black box GH birkin instead and never looked back! That being said, I'll probably end up getting a small Kelly in BJ. It is such a cheery color.

9. Agreed. BJ Birkin is actually my HG and I can see myself wearing it even when I am much older. If it fits with your style and your wardrobe then go for it.

10. Which ones are the Classic H color? Sorry, im a 100% noob.. :P

11. So you do like this color. You just afraid this color won't suit you for 20 years from now, so you rather have a smaller bag in this color?
    I just want to know how people feel about it. I don't want to get it and regret later.. :smile:

12. I like my blue jean mini bearn card case because I can spot it in my bag. But that is the most of that color I could do and I will probably tire of it after a few more months. (I am NY based and think natural barenia is a huge pop of color though).

Get it if it truly makes your heart sing. Otherwise pass :smile:

13. 1) its a fun but obvious color that doesnt go easily with everything. 2)its very sporty and more casual. 2)its a 2/3 season bag unless you live in Florida, Ca or an all year warm climtae. 4)I think its best in a smaller size.

14. I personally love the color!

15. I love BJ Birkin in togo. I think it's definitely more classic than dated.

Best wishes with the decision. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice