Blue Jean owners - help!!!

This thread is making me long for a Blue Jean Birkin. I already have a black 30 cm Togo Birkin and an order in for a 35cm Gold Clemence Birkin (I originally wanted Togo leather but they said they hadn't ordered Togo for the Summer season). However, like Greentea, I am wondering whether to bypass the Gold Clemence in favour of getting the BJ first - ideally I would like both! I am also anxious that I have been greedy in getting the 35 cm Birkin and should have stuck with another 30 cm which although more compact certainly works with my lifestyle.

Greentea...I struggle with neutrals vs. color all the time when it comes to Hermes. I think blue jean is gorgeous in a clemence bolide. I know it changes up everything for you to go this way, but it is lovely.

The other thought...you can always find a really nice black or brown bag from another design house. OK...it won't be Hermes, but it can be nice...quite nice.

It will be very hard to find gorgeous colored bags like Hermes makes in other design houses. Hermes just does extremely fine color....truly amazing color!

Just something to think about and I struggle with it too!!!

I have only had my BJ Evelyne for a few months but I have used it everyday, rain or shine (running in and out of the car). I use it to run around with my kids to playdates, school, sports, supermarket, lunch with the Jersey girls (hee, hee...had to throw that one in there)...I find the clemence has stretched a little due to the nature of the leather but it looks immaculate...and I bump it around a lot. I love the color.

Minnie has a gorgeous BJ Kelly and hers looks perfect too!!

Upon closer inspection of my bag today I noticed a blue bic pen mark on it.
All I did was wipe with water and a paper towel and it came off---you CANNOT even tell there is a pen mark or was a pen mark on it.
Togo is versatile I tell you!

I'm not so worried about the body of the bag as I am the corners. Since I want Clemence, it does slouch (I actually love that) and I want the bag to look clean. A little wear doesn't bother me, but I want to use the bag without worrying too much about it.

Argh!!!! I'm so cunfused.
Gold or Blue Jean?

I've been using the heck out of my blue jean Birkin since I got it awhile ago. I got it in swift. It really goes with just about everything. I also like the fact that blue jean is an all seasons color. I won't have to put her away when the spring/summer comes around.

I don't know if a Belt counts, but I have a BJ leather H belt and I gotta say it looks as good as it did the day I cought it! I use it alot and not a mark on it yet, the leather holds this color well, Togo I mean.

i was just thinking, in some ways, a lighter color won't show corner wear as much as a darker bag - the worn out spot always is lighter than the bag. though if you're talking pre-wear, like just the first stages where it gets grey from ... dirt:sad:, yeah, that's a darker contrast, but eventually it's a lighter one and anyway, then it's spa time.

GT, I haven't had my BJ JPG for too long but use it quite often. I LOVE the color (as it goes with pretty much everything) and I think it's holding up pretty well consideing that I am the biggest klutz when it comes to bags and I never baby my bags either: I stuff them full, use them in the rain, put them on the floor, etc. There is not one mark on it (touch wood!). It's a GORGEOUS color!!! GO FOR IT!:love: