Blue jean dye transfer on vachetta

1. Hi guys,

I worse a new pair of jeans the other day and later noticed blue marks on my untreated vachetta (speedy b). How do I get it off?
    Please help!

2. I'm still in the boat myself

3. Please see pic.

image-4263301781.jpg
  4. Noooo so does that mean there's no way of gettin it off?

5. I hear an eraser , but I'm scared to do it

6. Couldn't make it any worse then it already is! Lol

What kind of eraser - days like today make me wish I went with the Damier

7. White eraser does work. I used it on my DA and also vachetta. Doesn't always remove it completely but does help lighten it up.

8. I had this happen with my new saumur. I decided to let it patina and blend naturally. Don't know how long this will take but I was afraid to tyrant of the remedies I've heard of. I know there are some lovin my bags and apple guard products that are supposed to work

9. White eraser will take it off nicely. Take it to the LV store if your scared they will do it for you.

10. Good quality white pEncil eraser. Just rub very gently. It worked like magic on the vachetta trim of my brand new Delightful as well as for tha canvas of my azur NF

11. Exact same thing happened to me on the exact same bag! I used the white eraser. It really worked!

12. White eraser. On the first day of using my brand new men's bag I dyed the whole back of the bag red with my t shirt. A white eraser got most of it off. Just don't rub too vigorously and go slowly :]

13. Thank you so much for this tip! I was so sad when I realized my Eva clutch had denim transfer all over the trim after I wore it crossbody. The white eraser took it off like magic. :biggrin:

14. Do you wet the white eraser?!