Blue Jean Color...

axewoman

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I'm trying to find shoes to match the Blue Jean color, but no luck so far. Looking for comfy flats that will match my BJ Picotin. Perhaps some of you Ladies found shoes that match the color?

TIA!

Of course they don't ! That would be too easy...;)

You should not try to match your bag and shoes. The easiest thing in my experience is to compose your outfit with shoes and add the bag. To make a nice finish touch, you can wear a scarf or a cashmere shawl that has a bit of blue jean in the colorway.

I have found that a Blue Jean bag goes very well with :

All brown woolen outfit
Brown and gray woolen or cashmere outfit
All gray cashmere outfit
All those will do wonder with a blue jean bag and the Early america shawl from last year... Taupe with blue jean accents...

That is only an example....
I am sure you will have more fun in that direction!

Otherwise, here are some ideas for shoes :

Tods or Carshoe make their loafers in so many colors... so you might be able to catch them in blue Jean !

Last edited:
Or this :

You can try jeans and white shirt with dark blue or white flats. and your BJ Picotin...

You can try khaki pants a white tee shirt with white flats and your BJ Picotin...

That will work too !

Or this:

Floral cotton dress ( with some bj and green in the colorway) with any flat or sandals ( from white to gold to silver to acid green to yellow ) and your BJ Picotin ....

Fresh summer look!

Pucci(esque) dress with some blue and purple and black in the colorway, purple sandals, and BJ picotin ....

There are probabely a milion ways to wear your BJ without worring about matching with BJ shoes...

Last edited:
Or this :

Solid bubble gum pink pant, solid apple green top, purple flats, green and yellow plastic bangles, and your BJ Picotin . ( some diamonds to save your reputation ;))

If you live in Capri, that is a standard.... if you live in Michigan ( I love Michigan because I have friends there) , that could look a bit daring !

I'd look what Tod's has at the moment. At least in the summer they had great variety of colors.

I've been looking for "etoupe" flats for soooooo long! The closest I got is a pair of Dolce&Gabbana high heel pumps, almost close to perfect..... But no flats.... :sad:

I think Tods did a blue jean color or close to blue jean color thread in a dark brown driver. So you only see a little blue, I know the shoe looked great with blue jeans. I wanted them but out of my size (sigh).

I agree thought that I would not match bag to shoe, unless black I never do, I try to blend it all together, example, I will wear a pair of beige jeans, a white blouse or top, and for shoes I might wear a pair of gold ballet flats that have different shades of gold/yellow and a bit of sky blue and green in it. It's a shoe Manolo did and I love it becuase it works with many different colors. Then I wear my olive birken. it all sort of blends together IMO.

I'm a big fan of Tod's shoes and I was thinking of Tod's and Carshoe right away as well!
But I'm afraid even though Tod's usually has alot of blue, it is a lot brighter or a bit more lilac than BJ. (see a few examples below,pics from Neiman Marcus, Raffaello-network and La Botte Chantilly))
DEEFIBBIA_NOIR_MARRO_HD.jpg

I think the Fendis Vanilla Skye suggested are perfect!