Blue Izmir Alligator compared to Blue Colvert Alligator

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone comment on Shiny Blue Izmir alligator compared to Matte Blue Clovert Alligator? Wondering if they are too similar in color to own one of each in a wallet.....

2. BI is too gorgeous to be compared to another color! It definitely has more pop than the shiny colvert I saw.

Since one is shiny and the other matte, you could certainly justify it based on this.

3. Whenever i see bleu izmir croc it stops me from breathing, literally take my breath away. i never had stopped for any other blues

4. I have a BI shiny small scale croc CDC that I'm happy to post a pic for you. Let me see if I can figure out the new way to post a pic. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466207347.064498.jpg

5. Be still my heart......that BI CDC is stunning!

6. image.jpg Photo credit to IGer @pretty_purses

Izmir (right) is the bomb. Colvert is on the left.

7. Both so pretty but the one on the right (BI) is heart stopping gorgeous!

8. CDCSJPG.JPG
    The top is Blue Izmir, PHW, the bottom is Blue Colvert GHW, both large scales lisse. I love both and don't favor one over the other.

calexandre likes this.
  9. Thank you!

10. THANK YOU for the pictures yodaling1 and werner!!! I'm really glad I did not pass on the BI bearn...it should arrive Monday!!!!

11. I agree with everyone else here. BI is everything. I love blues in general but IMHO BI is magnificent. [emoji2]

12. You're most welcome, LVLover. Awaiting your pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice