Blue India - what stores have 'em and ...

Aloha Rag had a BI Day and a City I think as of about a week ago.

Also Susan in Burlingame, California had a few BI's left but I can't recall what. I think they had a Work or a City and they also had another style I can't remember. That is where I got my BI Day.

Bal NY also had 2 BI Day's when I was there 3 weeks ago. I don't know what other BI's they had.

I'd call around and see who has what!

Aloha Rag had a BI Day and a City I think as of about a week ago.

Also Susan in Burlingame, California had a few BI's left but I can't recall what. I think they had a Work or a City and they also had another style I can't remember. That is where I got my BI Day.

Bal NY also had 2 BI Day's when I was there 3 weeks ago. I don't know what other BI's they had.

I'd call around and see who has what!

Yup!! I got a Blue India City from AR just yesterday!! Don't know if they have more or not, but it's worth a try!

hi! I'm the person who bought the purse from australia... It was indeed from cultstatus. If you're not madly in love with the notion of having a BI in the purse style, I'd advise you against it because of the insane price + customs. I paid 300$ in customs and the bag was already overpriced... But you know, I wanted it SO much! Point is, I asked everywhere and cultstatus was the only retailer that had the purse in BI...