Blue India Purse finally arrived! plus pics of my collection!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
After searching the 5 continents and paying ridiculous customs fees from Australia, here it is, my beloved blue india!!!! I really love it, it was worth the wait! The purse is such a great size and shape, I'm really glad I got one before it's getting discontinued!

The leather is thick and not veiny, but I'm still worried that it may crack like the leather on my navy did.

Also here is a pic of my bal collection of bags and one pair of sandals from s/s 05. Little miss black twiggy is missing, I took her to replace the lining that was very worn.
Enjoy! :wlae:

Also seperate pics of my 06 lilac city to prove that s/s 06 leather HAS smooshiness potential~mine is sooo smooshy after being conditioned!

Attachments

• blue india purse.jpg
    blue india purse.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 854
  • bal collection.jpg
    bal collection.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 711
  • bag 001.jpg
    bag 001.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 459
  • danae 007.jpg
    danae 007.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 506
  • danae 005.jpg
    danae 005.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 467
Whoa! Mother! That is one gorgeous BI Purse! and your lilac city is insane! What a lovely selection you have. I love them all.

You can now trimphantly remove "waiting for BI Purse" from your signature. Congrats!

Yes, Decophile, I have been wanting to remove this signature for a long time!
Woo hoo, everyone is so nice, thank you! I'm blushing!!!!! My collection is nothing compared to what many bal-forumettes have!
:blush: :cutesy: :flowers: :love:

OMG:nuts: !!!!!!!! Finally Danae you have your BI Purse:yahoo: !!!!
You can't imagine how happy I am:wlae: for you Danae !!!!
I really love happy endings:drool: !!!
Your Bag is TDF:love: !!!!
It really worths all the searchs you did to find it :yes: !!!
Congrats Danae:yahoo: !!!!!!!!!!!

OMG danae :nuts: !!!! Fantastic - Amazing - GORGEOUS :yahoo: !! You really have an enviable collection and your new BI purse is just TDF :drool: !!!!! And I especially L:heart: VE your little coin purse ;) :love: - as you already know :graucho:
Thank you so much for sharing :flowers: