Blue India Pics for Bella

I'm truly beginning to think they sent me the wrong color (the pics I took are the true color of it) and this was the case of an SA who made a big goof. The thing is, she initiated the call to me (I was on her list of the BI City) all excited saying they only got one in and it's so beautiful, etc.. I specifically asked her if it was the Teal blue/grey (BI) because I'd not heard anyone else getting their City yet in that color. If it looked anything like the one xochrissie posted above, it would have been a keeper. That is what I had expected to come, and instead ended up with this one (whatever it is).

Goldens, where did you get it? It looks like the newer leather.

I think the BI first Chrissie posted and the one from Aloha Rag which matches is the way the color is intended to look.

Ugh, so sorry this is happening. Just looking at your photo, the first color I'd guess is Cornflower Blue. It looks nothing like my BI. Sorry. :confused1: Definitely give them a call and ask them to doublecheck their records to verify what they sent you. I'm sure they have a record of the style/color number. Keep us posted.

Sorry to bump on this thread, but for you who got the BI City, what is the style and color number? It's stated on the label/tag right? I'm still waiting for mine (almost 2 wks :sad:) and I want to know if I had the correct one. Thanks!

Comparing your "Blue India" (1st Pic) to Blue India Picture I got from a seller (AR) it appears that it could e a Cornflower. IMOP, I :heart::heart::heart: Cornflower, so if its Cornflower or Blue India which is closer to a CF I would still be happy.. !! EIther way, I hope you get your dreambag soon
:choochoo:

BlueIndiaCityPFfront.jpg
bleuindiafirst2.jpg

^^ I totally agree with everyone. This bag is cornflower! The Balenciaga tickets in the bag have '2006 1' .... all of my bags from Fall have a '2006 3' there, and my SS bags show a ' 2006 1' there. So I called the SA and discussed the fact that I believe she sent me the Cornflower from SS '06 and she still insisted 'we just got it in, it is a color that is part of our winter inventory', etc... I explained what I saw on the Balenciaga ticket which lead me to further believe she sent me the wrong color bag (I don't think she believes me). Oh well, I really think she is simply another SA that is not educated in Bbags. This is one that if I really want a BI, then I need to plan a trip and actually 'go see it IRL (at this point I'm gunshy with requesting this color over the phone). At least I can laugh about the whole situation at this point AND you all can rest assured that BI 'DOES NOT LOOK' like this photo. I will say that if I had wanted a cornflower city, this sure would be a perfect one! :lol: Thanks all for your help! Yes, there is still hope for a 'real' BI for me.