Blue India Pics for Bella

1. As requested Bella Fiore, this is the BI City I am returning because I am not happy with the color:

Blue India City front.jpg Blue India City back.jpg

2. Oh! It looks almost like cornflower, I wonder if it's the lighting - I'd expected it to be a bit more on the aqua side..
    Thanks for taking the pics :smile:

3. Oh my, what a beautiful color! Is it too light for you?

4. Gosh, I think the color is wonderful.

5. your color is so different...why is the BI color so hard to pin down???

6. looks like the flash is on. hmmmm i am totally confused on the color would you say your photos are accurate color wise? the leather looks great.

7. Oh Golden, thank you so much.:tender:

That bag's leather is TDF!!!!! I see why you are torn. It does look more blue, and you are right, I don't see the grey in it. I agree it looks like Cornflower.

Do you think you captured the color pretty good?

8. Ladies, this is exactly why I asked the lovely Golden to post pics. It seems like all the photos vary, don't they.

9. It almost looks like indigo...which I love! Wish that was the color in ALL lights!

10. :confused1: This bag has a million different colors. I will be so glad when my Mom gets hers. I am going to take a BUNCH of pictures in every lighting situation to try and nail down this ever changing color. That looks like cornflower. I don't blame you for returning it. I don't like it either. i thought it was more turquoise, like the color of the Carribean.:confused1:

11. The photos look like cornflower. My BI Twiggy has much more green in it.

12. i'm with your Roxane - it looks like Cornflower blue...

13. Roxane, have you posted pics of your twiggy? We would love to see.:love:

14. I just got my BI City today! It's not exactly like any of the pictures I've seen posted here. And rather unlike the one posted above. But I LOVE IT. It's a rich, deep, turquoisey teal. Vibrant without being bright. Definitely deeper and darker than I had expected, based on most of the pictures I've seen. It is like a deep aqua, tropical ocean color.

The amazing thing about this color is it is VERY chameleon-like! In some lighting, I swear it's got green in it. In others, it's like pure turquoise. Strangely with mine, I don't see any grey. It's gorgeous and I'm sooo happy!

15. Here is the Blue India (or they call it Blue Grey) that came into NM today:
    (Pictures w/ and w/out flash)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice