Blue India Pics for Bella

Oh! It looks almost like cornflower, I wonder if it's the lighting - I'd expected it to be a bit more on the aqua side..
Thanks for taking the pics :smile:

looks like the flash is on. hmmmm i am totally confused on the color would you say your photos are accurate color wise? the leather looks great.

Oh Golden, thank you so much.:tender:

That bag's leather is TDF!!!!! I see why you are torn. It does look more blue, and you are right, I don't see the grey in it. I agree it looks like Cornflower.

Do you think you captured the color pretty good?

:confused1: This bag has a million different colors. I will be so glad when my Mom gets hers. I am going to take a BUNCH of pictures in every lighting situation to try and nail down this ever changing color. That looks like cornflower. I don't blame you for returning it. I don't like it either. i thought it was more turquoise, like the color of the Carribean.:confused1:

I just got my BI City today! It's not exactly like any of the pictures I've seen posted here. And rather unlike the one posted above. But I LOVE IT. It's a rich, deep, turquoisey teal. Vibrant without being bright. Definitely deeper and darker than I had expected, based on most of the pictures I've seen. It is like a deep aqua, tropical ocean color.

The amazing thing about this color is it is VERY chameleon-like! In some lighting, I swear it's got green in it. In others, it's like pure turquoise. Strangely with mine, I don't see any grey. It's gorgeous and I'm sooo happy!

Here is the Blue India (or they call it Blue Grey) that came into NM today:
(Pictures w/ and w/out flash)

BlueIndia1.JPG

BlueIndia2.JPG