Blue India or Rouge VIF work bag!?

1. I just bought a lovely black twiggy from one of the boardies a month ago. Completely in love with the twiggy~ ( i used to own a black city but i much more prefer the twiggy style now).

I feel like I should be getting my next balenciaga!

I decided I would pick either another twiggy or the work bag.

Should I pick the blue india or Rouge? I love both color but i only can afford one at this moment. Will Blue India available to purchase until early next year? ( since it should last for at least 1 season). cos if it is.. i might just buy the rouge now and blue india next year...

2. definitely, rouge vif!:choochoo:

3. Depends on what you like...if you have a more subdued style, I'd go for the Blue India, which seems to be very subtle and versatile. The Rouge Vif is such a vibrant, loud color. If that's your style, it's perfect!

4. Also, which style are you going to get - twiggy or work? If you still haven't decided the style, then this decision is even more complicated....rouge twiggy, blue india twiggy, rouge work, or blue india work? ;)

5. get both ......
    hehehehhe........

6. I'm loving blue india right now! good luck!!

7. rouge

8. usually once balenciaga launched a new color, how long will it be available as stock in the shop? half year?? 3 months?

9. ekeke, this is a trick question!!!! LOL, I'd SO buy both! hehehehehe!

10. Both :devil::angel:

11. id say try to get a rouge vif work now since they arent easy to come across anymore and then get your blue india later on in the year

12. buy both :yes:

13. I've seen both in real:drool: ...
    and I'm sorry it's impossible to choose:shrugs: ...
    Both colour are just amazing:yahoo: !!!

So I'd say go for the colour that would match the better with your outfit:yes:

14. The rouge vif is beautiful!!! You should definitely get the rouge vif!

15. blue india!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice