Blue India or Marine??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which to get????:confused1:

2. Oh dear tough question both colors are very diffrent, if your looking for something versatile and understated I think I would go with marine if your looking for something unusual that pops I would def say BI. I saw the BI city IRL and it was just amazing. The color pops without being flashy :heart: !

3. It is hard to say as both colors are so different. The BI is a great color but the marine is going to be quite a bit darker.

4. do you think marine will look a lot like black?

5. someone posted a pic of marine on here and i guess it's on naff's site now so you can check it out there...it is a really pretty color! i didn't expect to like it as i thought it'd be more like a black but it's a really pretty dark blue.

but yes BI and marine are totally different colors, so hard to say which ... but i do have a BI Day, i just LOVE the BI color.

6. i'm falling in love with marine :P

7. I would get the Marine because it is more versatile IMO. I've seen BI City IRL. Very pretty. I can understand why many ladies here are loving the BI...

But, Marine for me...

8. BI all the way:smile:

9. personally I'd pick marine because I find it more wearable for my wardrobe.. but it's pretty much a true dark blue.

10. I'm waiting for the Marine Blue. I want a City and/or a Shopping in it. LOVE the Marine!

11. BI just because it is so spring like, and it easily goes with jeans. BI is such a pretty color that stands out.

12. Definitely the BI!!! I think it's the prettiest blue Bal has ever made!

13. BI all the way baby!

14. Marine rocks :rochard:

15. Like others have said, the colors are so different it's hard to say. I agree that BI is a nice pop of color without being too bright at all. Marine looks like it might work like a black bag, but also looks gorgeous. Do you know what style you want and how you will be using it?