Blue India Club!!!! Calling all Blue India Owners- Pics!!!

Here is my brand new BI purse. Mine is #1 and the other one belongs to the lovely First Class.

2.jpg

purse1-3.jpg

purse1-4.jpg

can i still get Blue india? or is it too late!!!

I should've gotten one!!!!aaaaaaahhhh

My friend asked me to find BI City for her and last month I called pretty much every dept. stores which carry bbags. They didn't have any. BalNY certainly doesn't have any left since BI was last season's color. Maybe you can try ebay if you are comfortable with it. Good Luck!!

I bet you could still get one in a store. You might have to call every place that sells them though. I have been known to do that on occasion. I remember not that long ago that the Neiman Marcus had a city in BI. I think that was the store. Give it a shot.

Here is my brand new BI purse. Mine is #1 and the other one belongs to the lovely First Class.

YEEAAHHHHHH :yahoo: we are BI purse twins allison..... (and with us is also lovely danae :heart: ) !! Thank you for this nice pictures ..... our both purses together, it's so cute :drool: !!

Thank you so much dear Marie.. for the nice compliments :tender: :love:

I've so long searched for it and finally got it ..... the Purse :yahoo: !!!

The pic is made with flash

attachment.php

in comparison with my '04 seafoam purse (by daylight)

attachment.php
OMG!!!! You have the most beautiful Purse collection. I thought the BI Purse was the only older season bag on my wishlist but that seafoam is also TDF. you are my Purse idol.