Blue India CITY at last!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
First of all a big, HUGE thanks to BalenciagaLove who found this bag for me! :tender: The Part-Time ships back tomorrow, but since they both were in the same room for a brief period I wanted to get a couple of comparison shots for my B-girls so you could see the differences in color, leather, and style:

Attachments

• Blue India PT and City.jpg
    Blue India PT and City.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Blue India pair.jpg
    Blue India pair.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 225
Beautiful ET!!!!!! I got a part-time in the blue india and must say I'm really thrilled with the colour & size. In the evening in my house it looks so different than in the daylight... very tealy grey.... really a gorgeous turquoise in others light... very happy camper!

WOW... gorgeous. I am still sorry that I didnt get the one that my Mom returned. i have a feeling a couple of years from now people will be regretting it as I am. It is a beautiful color. I think it is the prettiest blue of all the Balenciaga bags, except for ink.

as much as i love the color, when i was in london i tried it on in harvey nichols and the leather is just so thin and not soft and thick so i didn't buy it.. i would rather get an older bag from '04 or '05 :smile: but congrats, it's very pretty. in london they had everything in this color when i was there

YAY! The leather on yours looks gorgeous. I know the leather will vary from bag to bag but the leather on my Twiggy (and your bag) is fabulous. No, it's not as thick as the old days but it's on par with my Rouge Vif, which is by far the best I've seen on the 06 bags. Enjoy!