Blue hydra or Blue agate

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
I'm looking to buy a halzan in either of these colors. I wear mostly jewel tones, with pink thrown in sometimes. Which color seems like a more versatile or timeless color?

Believe me i love blue hydra...i just got one in a k28...but it is extremely bright. Have you seen both colors irl? Blue agate seems a more neutral blue and possibly go with more....

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app

5abfff326abe4f7303411bf79434b987.jpg

I love it to bits but it is very loud. If you dont mind that, it is a fab blue color. I am planning on adding a more neutral blue though...

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app

IMG_3565.JPG
Here are both together for comparison.
Blue agate in swift, blue hydra in chèvre
5abfff326abe4f7303411bf79434b987.jpg

I love it to bits but it is very loud. If you dont mind that, it is a fab blue color. I am planning on adding a more neutral blue though...

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app[/QUOTE]

I'm looking to buy a halzan in either of these colors. I wear mostly jewel tones, with pink thrown in sometimes. Which color seems like a more versatile or timeless color?

They are both beautiful blues, but my vote is for blue agate. Since you are already wearing color, the blue hydra might be too much.

Since you say you wear a lot of jewel tones, my vote is for blue agate. I think the blue hydra could be overkill.
I wish someone would post a CDC of blue agate and show the leather section clearly. I am trying to avoid the boutique but could be interested in getting one on-line. Just can't tell what color blue it really is.