Blue Help!

sikar

May 15, 2008
Hi ladies - I have caught the Chanel bug quite badly and although as a male I cannot seriously consider rocking a classic flap, I have settled for getting myself a black lambskin quilted weekender which is very unusually masculine shaped and simply gorgeous!

However, I digress - I am really keen on getting my wonderful fiancé her very own classic flap - I prefer to get her a larger incarnation (Jumbo or Maxi) and I remember seeing an electric blue version - so can you please help me identify the correct color description (as I have seen this color described as electric blue, cobalt blue, royal blue) - all adding to much confusion!

Essentially I am wondering whether this color of blue was released in Jumbo or Maxi size with the double CCs in silver (as opposed to any other colour).

I promise to post pics of my very own (and first Chanel acquisition) but in the meantime I would appreciate any information you can share and and tips on where I might be able to find this (as I believe this is a seasonal variation from a few seasons ago).

(my apologies to the owners of these pics - these were the ones I found that matched the color I had envisioned hence I knew I was not delusional)

Attachments

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
That is blue roi from 10c and its Htf. It only comes in silver hw. I think there was a jumbo, not sure about maxi. It came in caviar and lamb.

peaceonearth

did you smile today?
Jul 16, 2008
USA
10c is for cruise collection of 2010 :smile:
bleu roi or royal blue one of the most beautiful colors made by Chanel!

sassygee

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
DMV
Here is the information that you requested on style numbers. I bgouht the caviar bleu roi jumbo. It did come in Maxi and Jumbo. Department stores and the Chanel boutique order different items at times depending on their marketing/sales. This seasonal bag only came in silver hardware.

Jumbo Flap
Royal Blue Caviar
Bleu Roi 94058
10C ( year 2010 season C-cruise) A28600 (Style number) Y01688 (Silver Hardware)

It came in both lamb and caviar. You may be able to find it with a re-seller. HTH

sikar

May 15, 2008
Thank you so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed - I recently tracked down a vintage luggage piece from LV after 3 years of looking! So if not now, then maybe even later.

Have a wonderful day!