Blue Glacier in Epsom?!

Love this color!!!! As with any light colored bag, there is a risk of color transfer but as long as you're careful it will be ok. It's such a beautiful color that it's worth the risk!

I just checked and I can't find it either. I do remember my SA telling me to hold on to the receipt as it's my proof of authentication. But I'm sure the year stamp is somewhere? I will ask her (as I'm curious) and let you know.

Here's mine in togo taken with an iphone with no enhancement. think in epsom it is slightly more grey. LOVE this color - looks different under various lighting - Sometimes more blue, sometimes more grey. Been carrying it alot since i got it few weeks ago... No issues so far

As for wear, even with a darker color like etoupe you can get color transfer, scuffing etc if you are careless. No doubt with ligter colors you have to be more careful but personally wont stop me from geting a lighter color as they are so elegant.

However if you are a "worry-er" and be thinking about wear all the time, you might want to consider a much darker color.

I'm drooling over your Kelly ! Love the color on Togo even more.

Here's mine in togo taken with an iphone with no enhancement. think in epsom it is slightly more grey. LOVE this color - looks different under various lighting - Sometimes more blue, sometimes more grey. Been carrying it alot since i got it few weeks ago... No issues so far

As for wear, even with a darker color like etoupe you can get color transfer, scuffing etc if you are careless. No doubt with ligter colors you have to be more careful but personally wont stop me from geting a lighter color as they are so elegant.

However if you are a "worry-er" and be thinking about wear all the time, you might want to consider a much darker color.

WOW, what a beautiful kelly! Love the color and how it looks on Kelly.